I've been reading lot of books past week or so and I decided to bundle them up in one post. So here's few minireviews from book that I've read recently.

Emma Chase: Tangled (Tangled, #1)
5/5

I really liked this one. It's so refreshing to something non-fantasy once in a while. This book is one of those NA chick-lit books that have been really popular lately. And it doesn't disappoint. It's fun and light and OMg it's HOT. I mean really, really HOT. And I really love how it's written from Drew's pov.
I'm definally going to read next book in this series when it comes out.

“For God's sake, don't let her watch Cinderella. What kind of example is that? A mindless twit who can't even remember where she left her damn shoe, so she has to wait for some douchebag in tights to bring it to her? Give me a frigging break!”

Stacey Wallace Benefiel: Glow (Zellie Wells, #3)
4/5

I liked this, but not as much as previous' books. I don't know. There was something missing. I gave it 4 stars, so it's good, but it took me a while to finish this one and to be honest, I was glad it ended. It wrapped things up pretty nicely thought and it wasn't bad.

Zellie and gang got their "happily ever after" and revenge. That's it. Sorry, I can't think more I want to say about this book.


Bonnie Dee, Marie Treanor: Cinderella Unmasked (Fairytale Fantasies, #1)
4/5

In the years since her husband King Charming boarded a pirate ship to “find himself”, Queen Ella has ruled alone. Romantic love? It’s a girlish emotion. These days, her only confidant is her steward, Sebastian.
Five years is a long time to forego sexual pleasures. She’s the queen, after all..shouldn’t she be allowed a few indulgences? A masquerade is just the ticket to find fulfillment Charming never gave her. With Sebastian’s encouragement—and a little help from a fairy godmother—Ella prepares to make some magic.

Oh my. This is something. It's HOT, HOT, HOT. Loved it.


Bonnie Dee, Marie Treanor: Demon Lover (Fairytale Fantasies, #2)
4/5

"Rumplestiltskin is not his name and this hunk’s no gnarled old goblin."
 
Fairytales fantasies continues. This time authors took Rumpletiltskin and Persephone myth, combined them and made something magical and sexy.

Books a bit short, but they are full of really hot scenes that will make you blush. I love fairytale retellings, and especially when they turn them into something sexy and exciting.

Emily Murdoch: If You Find Me
5/5

Oh.. This was tragic. This really was an awful book. Well, not the book, but the story. I mean that it was great and it was well written, but my heart just broke again and again when I read this. This really is great heartbreaking survival story, one that you really must read. This made me really think and see world pretty differently. I don't know what to say. I was absolutely speechless for a while when I finished this. This story really made me think.

There are some things you can’t leave behind…