Jodi Meadows: Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
5/5

NEWSOUL Ana is new. For thousands of years in Range, a million souls have been reincarnated over and over, keeping their memories and experiences from previous lifetimes. When Ana was born, another soul vanished, and no one knows why.
NOSOUL Even Ana's own mother thinks she's a nosoul, an omen of worse things to come, and has kept her away from society. To escape her seclusion and learn whether she'll be reincarnated, Ana travels to the city of Heart, but its citizens are afraid of what her presence means. When dragons and sylph attack the city, is Ana to blame?
HEART Sam believes Ana's new soul is good and worthwhile. When he stands up for her, their relationship blooms. But can he love someone who may live only once, and will Ana's enemies—human and creature alike—let them be together? Ana needs to uncover the mistake that gave her someone else's life, but will her quest threaten the peace of Heart and destroy the promise of reincarnation for all?
-----


"Who am I?" My first spoken words.
"No one," she said. "Nosoul."
 ----

I finally read it, and it was AMAZING. Really. I loved every word of it. I can't believe that I ignored this so long. It had been hounting my goodreads recommends list for months when I finally added it to my tbr-list and then it was there about a year. And then I finally read it. It was perfect.

I loved every aspect of this book. I love the world, characters, story, everything. Everything is so well thought and all. It's amazing that there is this whole new world and it felt so real. I could imagine everything and how it looks and sounds and feels. This is one of those books that I'd love to see as a movie. This world is interesting mix of old and new. They have all this computer stuff etc., but they don't use cars. There are lot of other things too, but I can say everything in one word, amazing.

Ana is a great character. She's smart and she's strong and she really is completely unique. This is great story about her journey to find herself and answers to questions about why she even is alive, when it should be impossible.

One great thing about this book is the way it is written. I love the cover, but somehow I still postponed reading it, because I thought that this would be boring. I was wrong. It wasn't boring, not at all. There was romance, and mystery and little bit action and betrayal... I don't know what more I can say, I'm just positively impressed about this book. So read it, if you haven't already. I postponed it too long. One good thing about it is that I can read the whole series now and I don't have to wait.