Tuesday was Top Ten Tuesday and the theme was "winter tbr list". I has few great picks (I think), but I read also a lot of other people's lists and you had some really really great books picked. And there were few books that repeated over and over again. So I thought that maybe I should update my tbr list, because there were so many books and series that I haven't even started (or even heard of). I figured that they must be great or you all wouldn't have picked them. So here's my updated tbr list for this winter. I'm fully commited to reading these over this winter (or at least try).


Panic by Lauren Oliver (pub. March 2014)
This was one of those books, that repeated over and over again. I loved Delirium-series and I loved Before I Fall, so I'm convinved that this is going to be amazing book.

Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) by Jodi Meadows.
The last book in this series is coming out in 2014 and I haven't even started the first one. I've heard great things about this series, so maybe it's finally time to read it.

Throught the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2) by Veronica Rossi
I read Under the Never Sky and I loved it, but then I sort of forgot the whole series. This series is also coming to it's end, so there's definally the need to catch up.

Uninvited (Uninvited, #1) (pub. Jan 2014) by Sophie Jordan
This book was also on many lists. I've read Sophie Jordan's Firelight series and it was good and this one sounds really interesting. It comes out in January, so maybe read some other her books before that, there's few that I haven't read.

Cruel Beauty (pub. Jan 2014) by Rosamund Hodge
I must confess that I've haven't ever heard of Rosamund Hodge before. But this sounds really great book, so I think that I will read it.

Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi
Another series, that I need to catch up before it ends. I read Shatter Me and then forgot all about this series (again).

Ok. That was my list for now. More later. I have a loooong list, but I'm little bit busy (working) now, so I need to continue this list later. But I must say that I'm super excited, there are lots and lots of great books with my name on them. :D


(That's me waiting to get my hand on these.)