Jennifer L. Armentrout: Sentinel (Covenant, #5)
5/5

It's a beautiful day for a war.

As the mortal world slowly slips into chaos of the godly kind, Alexandria Andros must overcome a stunning defeat that has left her shaken and in doubt of their ability to end this war once and for all.

And with all the obstacles between Alex and her happily-ever-after with the swoonworthy Aiden St. Delphi, they must now trust a deadly foe as they travel deep into the Underworld to release one of the most dangerous gods of all time.

In the stunning, action-packed climax to the bestselling Covenant series, Alex must face a terrible choice: the destruction of everything and everyone she holds dear… or the end of herself.


----

“That was so Resident Evil,” Luke said, his eyes wide. “Awesome”
I cracked a grin, a little breathless. “It was kind of Alice awesome, wasn’t it?”

It was such a beautiful ending for this series. It was perfect. It was badass. It was sad. It was bittersweet. It was everything I hoped. I laughed, cried, feared and cursed the gods with this series and the journey was just absolutely amazing. It's so unbelievable that it really is over and this was the last book. But yes, THAT is how you end a book.

I waited so long to finally read this book and it was everything I hoped and even more. I loved this so much, I don't even know if can put it into words. I mean... It just was.

Aiden and Alex. Oh.. What can I say? It was sweet, really sweet. They love each other so much. They would do everything for each other, and they did. They did absolutely everything. They were willing to sacrifice everything. And... Yeah, I don't know what to say.

Seth. He's back. Wow. I always loved you and I will always love you. Ok, there were some moments when I hated you, but you are perfect just the way you are.

And the ending. I don't know what I can say without telling too much. It was really emotional. There were so many things I felt. I felt like crying, and yelling, and then crying again, and I wanted to laught and jump and scream and everything. It was so much. And then I wanted to KILL the author. How can she do this? How can she end this series that way? I mean WTF?! But then she saved the day and the ending was really beautiful. It really was. It was sad and it was happy. It was perfect. It really was everything. I was wordless.

“Agapi mou, you are my everything.”