This year's christmas time has been a nightmare. I've been sick (my both eyes have some kind of infection, they're so red that I look like some kind of zombie and I have some kind of flu too that's been lasting like 2 months) and I have a new job, so I don't have any holiday... I really am not christmas person. Shopping, cleaning, cooking... not really my thing. But yeah.. So I don't have much time to read. And I've been so tired, that I didn't feel like it either. But I'm currently reading few books that hope to finish by new year.

Veronica Roth: Allegiant (Divergent, #3)

One choice will define you.

What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected?


---

I started this like a month ago and still I haven't finished it. This book has been pretty much a disappointment. I had such great expectations for this book (and I think that so did other people too) and it hasn't met them. Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been bad (at least not yet), but I hasn't been good either. I've read so many bad reviews that I'm little bit afraid to finish this. I'm about half way throught and there are still hope that this will be good. But because I'm so nosy, I couldn't help myself and I had to read those reviews, so I have a pretty good clue about what's going to happen and that why I'm not sure if I want to finish this. Maybe I just want to imagine and hope what's going to happen and I don't want to ruin it.
But I think that I really need to finish this, so I can get it out of my system and focus to some other series. So I'm really trying to read this by new year.

Jessica Shirvington: Empower (The Violet Eden Chapters, #5)

Who will Violet choose?

It has been two years since Violet Eden walked away from the city, her friends, her future and - most painfully - her soulmate, Lincoln. Part angel, part human, Violet is determined to stand by the promises she made to save the one she loves.


----

This is one of the books, that I've been waiting forever. At least it felt like forever. And now I don't feel like reading it. I don't know what's the matter. I began reading this early december and I'm not even half way throught. Usually one book takes only two-three days max. But I don't know... Maybe it's just that I haven't felt like reading at all, 'cos this is a good book. It really is. I love it. I especially love that it's not all hearts and flowers. It's pretty dark. Not that I enjoy other people's suffering, but I think it's great that sometimes there really is book where everything is not just fine and great and stuff. I donät know if you know what I mean, but I think that this really is something different. Violet is in pain, Lincoln is in pain, Phoenix is "dead" etc.. The beginning of this book is pretty dark and gloom and desperate. And I have really no clue what to expect. I'm still rooting for Phoenix, I love him (I love all "bad" guys), but I think that's not going to happen. But one can still hope, right? So I really need to pick this book up again and finish it, because I really need to know how this ends.

Jodi Meadows: Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)

Ana is new. For thousands of years in Range, a million souls have been reincarnated over and over, keeping their memories and experiences from previous lifetimes. When Ana was born, another soul vanished, and no one knows why.
----

Yes, I finally started this series last week. It's been in my tbr list a LONG time, so I thought it was finally time to pick it up. And I love it. I really regret that I haven't read this before. This book is just amazing. The whole world is just amazing. Meadows has really made something great. This is one of those books that I'd love to see as a movie. It's wonderful combination of new and old, traditional fantasy and modern scifi. I just love it. And the story is great too ;) I can close my eyes and I can imagine how everything looks and feels and smells. The writing is so good and detailed and whole. I don't know what else to say. This book is so great in so many ways.