Sarah J. Maas: Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
5/5

----


OMFG! That should say it all! This just might be the best book I've read this whole year. Really. The best.

I just can't wait to see what happens next and the next book comes out next year. Next year?! No!! And it doesn't have even a name yet. This wait it going to be soooo long.



But this book. I don't even know how to explain it. At first I wasn't that impressed. But then there was some actions and the plot start to thicken and there are mysteries after mysteries and you just can't stop reading. You just have to know what happens next. The characters are so amazing, they're so detailed and everything works. I'm still rooting for Celeana and Dorian, I just can't see Chaol and Celeana together. But I think that this just might be one of those series that the main lady doesn't need any man. She can make it on her own. Caleana is one of the strongest female characters and I just can't wait to see her next move. It could be that she doesn't end up with anyboby in the end. I could certainly see it happen.

And I really can't make up my mind about Chael. I don't know where his loyalties lay in the end. The ending was pretty confusing, I think. He know the truth now, but what is he going to do with that knowledge? It remains to be seen. I think that I need to read this book again and really think things again.

But the ending.. I KNEW IT! I knew it right from the start...