Richelle Mead: The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)
5/5

First of all... Sorry Richelle Mead, but I don't like the cover. I just don't like it. But luckily I love all your books, so I'm willing to forgive you. But just so you know, the cover is horrible. I know that there are lots of people who love it, but I'm not one of them.


Secondly.. I'VE BEEN WAITING THIS BOOK SO LONG AND IT'S FINALLY HERE. Yej!! Finally!!











I couldn't wait, so I read it as soon as possible. It took me only few hours. And now it's over and now I need to eait yet another book.. Nooo... But maybe I can manage, I have to.

But about this book. Sydrian. Finally. Love it, love it, love it! The plot thickens and things start to really heaten up and I think that things are just waiting to explode. And as you can see, it happened. The ending was so tradig. So sad. Awful. No, no, no!!I think I need a little moment to really cry.



But the book was absolutely amazing. I have no other word for it. I loved every minute of it. The ending was pretty sad and awful and everything, but it did it's job. I just can't wait to read next book. The waiting is going to be torture. Really. I love this series so much.