Suzanne Wright: Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)

5/5

"If your inner wolf and your body react rather enthusiastically to a psychotic Alpha male who’s own wolf has a tendency to turn feral, it can’t be a good thing, can it? Entering into a bargain with him wouldn’t be good either. Unfortunately, Taryn Warner, a latent wolf shifter, doesn’t have many options open to her right now. Okay, she has no options. Basically it comes down to whether she’ll do what it takes to escape the arranged mating with the sick SOB that her father set up. As the answer in this case is yes, it looks as though she’ll have to agree to Trey Coleman’s deal…she’ll have to mate with him instead. "

Wow. Just wow. Unbelievable. Hot. Sexy. Sometimes even too sexy and hot. I'm not complaining, but I can say that there is this one scene that I think went a little overboard. Just a little.

But I loved, loved, loved the characters. And the story is amazing. I would compare this series to J.R. Wards Black Dagger Brotherhood. They're pretty similar series both. So my absolute favourites. In this series there are werewolves and BDB is about vampires, but you get what I mean. But the wibe was similar and they're both really hot. And sexy. Did I mention that already? HOT HOT HOT!

The next book is my absolute next-to-read book and I really hope that this series has bright long future ahead. And many many many more books. 

If there any downside, it's the cover. I think that it's absolutely horrible. Just awful. Ok, there are hot couple, moon, wolf and mountains. All fine elements.. But together? Mess. Awful mess. But don't judge this book just because the cover is horrible. If you want something steamy, something sexy and if you like BDB, this series is MUST read!