Molly Harper: Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs
4/5

---


"I made a sound not quite human and ended up clinging to the ceiling, my fingernails dug into the plaster like a frightened cartoon cat."





Jane Jameson is a former librarian, who gets shot by a drunk driver and then turned to a vampire. She struggles with her new immortality and place in her new worlds. And of cource she makes some enemies, even if she doesn't even know it herself (at first).

I loved it. It was hilarious. I loved it so much and it was so funny, that I couln't stop laughing while reading. I propably looked like a lunatic. There were so many so funny things, that there weren't many moments when I wasn't laughing.


First I thought that this was little bit like Sookie Stackhouse series, but I was wrong. This is so much better. SO MUCH. And it was that similar after all. That was just a first impressions.

And the ending was quite surprising. At least I thought so. There were moments when I had pretty strong suspect, but I wasn't really sure, so the things that happened in the end were surprising. So what more should I say.. This was really refreshing book to read, it's been a long time since I've read this funny book. It was great to really laught once a while.

This is the first book in Jane Jameson series, and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to read the rest of the books too. The writing is really funny and frest and just great. What more can one say?