Amanda Hocking: My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves, #1)
5/5 


Teenager Alice Bonham's life feels crazy after she meets Jack. With his fondness for pink Chuck Taylors and New Wave, he's unlike anyone she knows. Then she meets his brother, Peter. Even though he can't stand the sight of her, she's drawn to him. Falling for two guys isn't even the worst of her problems. Jack and Peter are vampires, and Alice finds herself caught between love and her own blood.

-----

The book was great. It was well written and the characters were great. But I just hate that every time the heroine it just too dumb to realise the truth. Ok, I propably wouldn't believe in vampires at first either, but there were so many clues and still she didn't figure it out. Aaagh... She never even thought about it.

I love Alice, but I'm not sure about the love triangle between Alice, Jack and Peter. Right now I don't like Peter at all, but maybe that will change. I hope not. I hate when there are love triange and I love all the characters. Someone end up alone in the end. I just hate it. And right now I hope that Alice will end up with Jack and Peter can go to hell. But I have this bad feeling, that that's not going to happen. Well, I just need to read the next book and hope for the best.

This was great start for this series, I'm completely hooked. Well done! :D